Sterling public school siswa khurd,siswa bazar

Hello everyone
           As u know i have been selected for jnv.i was so happy with my friend. but its time to feel so sad. i fell in jnv campuse at alone. as u know in sps campuse i respect every boy and girl but no one can respecpect me in sps campuse.but u know i got a grand succese in my work portal of microsoft.As u know one thing i belong to very very poor family.how can i study i know.actually i want to do one thing in my life is that to give respect to everyone.either they respect me or not.
                       Thank u everyone
                   i will always miss u .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(MCQ TOP 200) SELLING & ADVERTISING

(LU)SEM II B.COM Public finance - MCQs with answers

Solved Question Paper and syllabus Rashtra Gaurav and Environmental Studies For lucknow University even Semester Exam